THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME:
1. I failed my first driver's test at 16.
2. I was raised by a single mother who served as a sergeant in the United States Marines.
3. I had four last names growing up and only one was due to my marriage.
4. I'm addicted to sparkling water. Seriously. It's bad.
5. I was the first person to go to college in my family.
6. I have an extensive collection of inspirational quotes.
7. I have an obsession with Laffy Taffy jokes. In fact, here's one of my favorites:
-why don't they play poker in the jungle?
-there's too many cheetahs!
8. I have a couple of degrees from Humboldt State University. And in case you're wondering, I have yet to meet Stephen Hillenburg at an alumni gathering.
9. My favorite T.V. show of all time (aside from Beverly Hills 90210, the original series) is COPS.
10. I'm left-handed.
11. I have a slight lisp.